Lecture – Travel photography
Next week I’m doing three free talks in Sweden about travel photography together with Sony och Scandinavian Photo. I hope to see you at Scandinavian Photo’s stores on these dates.
Time & place
- 2018-07-10, 16.30, Scandinavian Photo, Malmö – More info
- 2018-07-11, 16.30, Scandinavian Photo, Göteborg – More info
- 2018-07-12, 17.30, Scandinavian Photo, Stockholm – More info
It will be a one hour lecture including
- Travel inspiration
- Travel with camera gear
- Backup on the go
- Different travel kit
About travel photographer Jesper Anhede
- Commercial, documentary and editorial photography, videography and 360-VR.
- Shooting on land, underwater and from the sky. Based in Sweden, working worldwide.
- Assignments for international organizations such as Save the Children, Nature Conservancy and Sea Shepherd.
- Published in over 500 articles including CNN, BBC, National Geographic, Huffington Post and Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Exhibited at the Climate Change Summit COP21 in Paris and C40 Mayors Summit in Mexico City.