How this works
- Click the heart icon on each photo you want to select.
- Click [Submit] and fill in your name and email.
- Done, your selection has been sent via email to both you and me. Thanks!
The easiest way to navigate is to open an image by clicking it and then use your keyboard arrow left and right or up and down to switch images ←↑↓→. To select an image press the key [Ö] on a Scandinavian keyboard or the key [´] on an English keyboard.
Tips for your selection
If there are many photos to select from and many of them are similar, do the sorting in more than one step. In step one just click the photos you like and then in step two or three you can more easily compare the best ones.
What you should look at is if you like the composition, if it shows what is necessary and if you like the expression. Exposure, contrast, colors, crop, I will correct later so do not let those things affect your choice.
/Jesper Anhede, +46706665866, email@example.com
In the image grid:
- Unselected Image; click icon to select
- Selected Image
- Leave feedback on an image
In the status bar:
- Displays the number of images selected; hides unselected images.
- Refine selects; dims the unselected images.
- Click to display all images, selected and unselected.
- Send selections and feedback to the photographer.
To download an image, Cmd-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) the image thumbnail, or use the Image menu in the slideshow view.