Over-Under shots / Split-shot / Split surface underwater photography

Split surface underwater photos are my favorites! This photo technique is also called over-under shots, split shot and split surface shot. Here are a few examples from my photo gigs around the world.

Leave A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.